Akagera National Park is one of my favorite places in Africa. This park is located in north eastern Rwanda along the border of Tanzania. It is named after the Akagera River that flows along it’s eastern boundary. The scenery and wildlife here is stunning.
I am the CEO of Christopher Austria Safaris Ltd., a unique travel company based in Kampala, Uganda. I lead wildlife, and cultural safaris in Uganda, and Rwanda. I am also wildlife conservationist, photographer, videographer, and founder of Chris Austria Productions LLC. Our mission is to empower communities and conserve wildlife through film, photography, and music. We are filming a documentary in Uganda on the strong connection between community development, rural health care, and wildlife conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- 2020: A critical year for our future and for the climate
- A year after the Tubbs fire ravaged California, activist Devyn Friedfel raises the alarm on climate change
- Turtles, tigers, and more species receive additional protections at global wildlife meeting
- Tiger trafficking is still a major threat to the survival of world’s tigers
- From the front lines of climate change, Arctic Youth Ambassador Gabriel Stenek shares one village’s story