My visit to Rwanda was incredible. This is a view of Lake Kivu which is a fantastic travel destination. The rolling green hills seem to go one forever.
I am the CEO of Christopher Austria Safaris Ltd., a unique travel company based in Kampala, Uganda. I lead wildlife, and cultural safaris in Uganda, and Rwanda. I am also wildlife conservationist, photographer, videographer, and founder of Chris Austria Productions LLC. Our mission is to empower communities and conserve wildlife through film, photography, and music. We are filming a documentary in Uganda on the strong connection between community development, rural health care, and wildlife conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- Rhinos make a comeback in India's Manas National Park
- The snaring crisis in Southeast Asia
- Drones help monitor polar bears on Wrangel Island
- Mongolia protects millions of acres of freshwater ecosystem
- Solar powered water source helps reduce human wildlife conflict and provides additional community benefits