Chris Austria Productions is filming a documentary on the work of Dr. Gladys Kalema-Zikusoka. Her organization provides effective programs to protect the endangered mountain gorillas in Uganda, and to assist the communities that share the environment with these great apes.
My passions in life are wildlife conservation, animals, travel, food, wine, cultures, traditions, and learning languages. I worked with tigers and lions for many years in the U.S. This experience inspired within me a deep desire to protect endangered species. Currently, I am working for Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda. During my time here in East Africa, I have seen the importance of community based eco-tourism, and conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- WWF to help Starbucks build better stores for the planet
- In central Sumatra, the Talang Mamak people work to build a sustainable honey business and protect precious forests
- How to standup paddle board—and help wildlife at the same time
- In Mozambique, banning fishing leads to a bigger catch
- Musician Tristan Prettyman to headline at Panda Paddle