This is our Sierra Club webinar here on my YouTube channel. Suzanne York from Transition Earth spoke on conservation and health in Borneo . Karen Gaia Pitts spoke on her projects with the Masai in Ngorongoro-Kenya 🇰🇪 and I spoke about the conservation and community development work of Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda 🇺🇬 Sierra Club director, A.Tianna Scozzaro is the moderator.
My passions in life are wildlife conservation, animals, travel, food, wine, cultures, traditions, and learning languages. I worked with tigers and lions for many years in the U.S. This experience inspired within me a deep desire to protect endangered species. Currently, I am working for Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda. During my time here in East Africa, I have seen the importance of community based eco-tourism, and conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- Plans for mega dams put Argentina’s Santa Cruz River—its wildlife, local livelihoods, and Perito Moreno Glacier—at risk
- An 83% decline of freshwater animals underscores the need to keep rivers connected and flowing
- In a blow to wildlife, China lifts a ban on the use of tiger and rhino parts
- Tackling plastic pollution in the Galápagos
- We’re one step closer to keeping trash and plastic out of our oceans