This is our Sierra Club webinar here on my YouTube channel. Suzanne York from Transition Earth spoke on conservation and health in Borneo . Karen Gaia Pitts spoke on her projects with the Masai in Ngorongoro-Kenya 🇰🇪 and I spoke about the conservation and community development work of Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda 🇺🇬 Sierra Club director, A.Tianna Scozzaro is the moderator.
My passions in life are wildlife conservation, animals, travel, food, wine, cultures, traditions, and learning languages. I worked with tigers and lions for many years in the U.S. This experience inspired within me a deep desire to protect endangered species. Currently, I am working for Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda. During my time here in East Africa, I have seen the importance of community based eco-tourism, and conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- Supporting communities and forests in Laos
- Seal pup births show conservation efforts are working
- Kimberly Clark joins forces with WWF to engage consumers in helping to save the world's forests
- Mexico commits to critical measures to save the vaquita
- In a disturbing new trend, poachers are killing Myanmar’s elephants for their skin, teeth, and tails