Kidepo National Park in northeast Uganda is a spectacular place. I photographed these beautiful elephants while I was there. This remote place is absolutely stunning, with gorgeous landscapes. The wildlife in Kidepo is very diverse, and plentiful. I will be leading trips to Uganda in 2016. Please contact me for more information.
I am the CEO of Christopher Austria Safaris Ltd., a unique travel company based in Kampala, Uganda. I lead wildlife, and cultural safaris in Uganda, and Rwanda. I am also wildlife conservationist, photographer, videographer, and founder of Chris Austria Productions LLC. Our mission is to empower communities and conserve wildlife through film, photography, and music. We are filming a documentary in Uganda on the strong connection between community development, rural health care, and wildlife conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- Welcome home! Bison released into new territory
- One billion people threatened by climate crisis risks to oceans, polar, and mountain regions
- Melting Down and Rising Up
- Collaborating to Conserve Forests: HP and WWF Project Goes Beyond Responsible Sourcing Toward a Healthier Planet
- Where do rhinos live? And eight other rhino facts