Kidepo National Park in northeast Uganda is a spectacular place. I photographed these beautiful elephants while I was there. This remote place is absolutely stunning, with gorgeous landscapes. The wildlife in Kidepo is very diverse, and plentiful. I will be leading trips to Uganda in 2016. Please contact me for more information.
I am the CEO of Christopher Austria Safaris Ltd., a unique travel company based in Kampala, Uganda. I lead wildlife, and cultural safaris in Uganda, and Rwanda. I am also wildlife conservationist, photographer, videographer, and founder of Chris Austria Productions LLC. Our mission is to empower communities and conserve wildlife through film, photography, and music. We are filming a documentary in Uganda on the strong connection between community development, rural health care, and wildlife conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- A landmark snow leopard collaring in Nepal
- Blood-free honey — How a safer harvesting program is reducing deadly human-tiger conflicts
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe will create the largest native-owned and managed bison herd in North America
- The first rule of gorilla tracking? Listen well
- Tiger spotted at record-high elevation in Nepal