Akagera National Park is an incredible place. It’s located in the north east area of Rwanda along the border with Tanzania. I highly recommend visiting this park. It’s very well managed and a short drive from Kigali.
I am the CEO of Christopher Austria Safaris Ltd., a unique travel company based in Kampala, Uganda. I lead wildlife, and cultural safaris in Uganda, and Rwanda. I am also wildlife conservationist, photographer, videographer, and founder of Chris Austria Productions LLC. Our mission is to empower communities and conserve wildlife through film, photography, and music. We are filming a documentary in Uganda on the strong connection between community development, rural health care, and wildlife conservation.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris Austria Music Productions
- After 51 years, swift foxes return to the grasslands of Fort Belknap Indian Reservation in Montana
- New project will help improve 1 million acres of grasslands to help fight the climate crisis
- Thermal technology promises to halt poaching of rhinos
- The future of flight in an era of climate crisis
- Unparalleled in modern history, West Coast fires necessitate urgent climate action